Florida State University
Partners for a Healthy Baby
About The Curriculum:
- decreased incidence of low birth weight
- fewer small for gestational age babies
- fewer repeat pregnancies
- reduced rates of physical abuse and neglect
- increased rates of up-to-date immunizations and enrollment in a medical home
- significantly greater likelihood mothers will read to their children
- improved child development and increased maternal responsiveness of adolescent mothers.
For assistance or more information, please contact HSCMD at 305-541-0210.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
You can make an impactful difference in Miami’s underserved children’s lives when you donate! Healthy Start Coalition of Miami-Dade’s revenue is derived in part from donations like yours!