Community Action Group (CAG)
The Community Action Group (CAG)
Typically, the CRT presents its recommendations to a team of individuals known as the Community Action Group (CAG). Typically, the CAG is composed of two types of members:
- Those who have the political will and fiscal resources to create large scale systems change, and
- Members who can define a community perspective on how best to create this change in the community.
The CAG responds to issues that are broader, more politically complex and which may require extended time or resources in order to implement change. The CAG translates the CRT recommendations into an action plan and participate in implementing community action. In response to findings reported jointly by these two groups, the community itself may act to develop of new coalitions, legislative committees or other local organizations to improve service delivery and community resources for women, infants and families.
- New solutions and strategies;
- Enhance credibility and visibility;
- Implement interventions; and;
- Identify changes in community needs.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
You can make an impactful difference in Miami’s underserved children’s lives when you donate! Healthy Start Coalition of Miami-Dade’s revenue is derived in part from donations like yours!